SEOKEY is the easiest and most efficient SEO plugin to improve your visibility in search engines.
We give you all the keys to succeed :
– Automatic technical optimizations
– A complete SEO toolbox
– An easy-to-use interface
– An SEO audit module
This section describes how to install SEOKEY and get it working.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly (“Add New > Upload Plugin”), or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Wizard to configure it
Contributors & Developers
“SEOKEY – WordPress SEO audit and optimization plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“SEOKEY – WordPress SEO audit and optimization plugin” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Public roadmap is here: https://trello.com/b/jauwlc3J/seokey-pro-public-roadmap
* Improvement: improved performance for several functions
* Improvement: better automatic optimization display while using our Wizard
* Improvement: better help message for some audit tasks
* Improvement: adding “contributing FILE” to project
* I18N: adding missing French translations (we still have a few ones to add in the next few weeks)
* I18N: fix bad text for max/min text counters
* Bugfix: improved Yoast data import
* Bugfix: avoid errors with uninstall functions
* Bugfix: avoid another PHP error with PRO version when Free version is still active
* Bugfix: removed some PHP warnings
* Third-party: OceanWP support enhanced (fixes an OceanWP bug with Yoast breadcrumbs)
* Improvement: better performance when importing data from Yoast
* Improvement: better performance when performing an audit
* Bugfix: avoid PHP error with PRO version when Free version is still active
* Major Free update: automatic optimizations, redirections, audit and much more
(version number has been updated to match our PRO version)
* Bugfix: php compatibility for _wakeup class method on some hosts
* Bugfix: Excerpt more was displayed on other pages (it should only be present on Feed pages)
* First commit
* Automatically improve RSS feeds.