Put all social network in one login box for your blog.
Collect all users to your Email Invest account and send free promotions or bulletins to them.
One Login API
This PLUGIN require a API Class file from One_login to make connections between your blog and your one-login account.
- Upload the One-Login plugin to your blog, Activate it, then enter your ‘API KEY’ from settings menu.
1.1 Get API Key from http://one-login.info
- Use WIDGET to place your login box.
- How to add network button
- Open One-Login.info
- Sign Up.
- Add your blog from menu ‘New Website’
- Open Settings for your site and activate/Configure your networks.
- How to use Email Invest
- Open http://one-login.info and sign in.
- From your account settings, enter your API and List_ID
- It’s done
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“One-Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “One-Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix widget title
- Fix shortcode php
- Add favicon to settings menu
- Hide box when user is loged and add Header title for your box from settings page
- Base plugin