Introducing Easy Quiz Maker with WordPress, the simplest way to create unlimited quizzes with multiple choice questions. With a user-friendly interface, you can easily set up questions with multiple answers and designate the correct answer for each question, as well as assign a total number of marks. Customize the look and feel of your quizzes to match your website’s style, and tailor the messages users receive after submitting their quiz.
Results are saved as a custom post type, including all relevant information such as total marks, obtained marks, and correct answers. This information is easily accessible and can be used to track progress and analyze results over time.
Advanced Features in PRO
For even more advanced features, upgrade to the PRO version for access to quiz stats and results, the ability to set up quizzes for specific user roles, show results to users, and more. With the PRO version, you can also set time limits for each question, redirect users to a specific URL after completing the quiz, and send results via email directly from the result page. Keep track of time elapsed and see results displayed in a graph, making it easy to analyze and track progress. With Easy Quiz Maker with WordPress, creating and managing quizzes has never been easier!
How it works
- Unlimited quizzes (custom post type)
- Multiple choice questions with multiple answers
- Set total marks for each question
- User-friendly interface for setting up questions and answers
- Option to include a description for each question
- Customization of quiz UI and styles
- Customization of messages displayed after quiz submission
- Quiz details displayed in post columns
- Results saved as custom post type with all relevant information such as total marks, obtained marks, and correct answers
- Detailed summary of submitted quizzes
- User-selected answers and correct answers displayed in results
- Total marks, percentage, and user information displayed in results
- Quiz stats and results stats in dashboard
- Ability to set up quizzes for specific user roles
- Option to show results to users
- User comments on quizzes
- Time limit/question with ability to set a time limit for each question
- Redirect URL after quiz completion
- Option for multiple correct answers
- Show results against quiz
- Results displayed in graph format
- Time elapsed displayed in results
- Ability to send results via email directly from the result page
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After activation, you can create Quiz from
WP Simple Quizmenu
Can I create unlimited quizzes?
How many questions can be added in one Quiz?
How many answers can be added against one question?
Can we set marks against each answer?
Can I set more then two answers as correct?
Yes in PRO version
Can user see his results after submit quiz?
Yes if allowed by admin (PRO)
Can we create different quizzes for different roles
Yes in PRO
Can a guest user submit quiz?
Is it possible to add Timelimit against each question in quiz?
Yes in PRO version.
How do I customize the look and feel of my quizzes?
You can customize the UI and styles of your quizzes to match the look and feel of your website.
Can I see a summary of submitted quizzes and results?
Yes, results are saved as a custom post type and include all relevant information such as total marks, obtained marks, and correct answers. You can view a detailed summary of submitted quizzes and results.
Can I send results to others via email?
Yes, in the PRO version, you can send results via email directly from the result page.
How do I view quiz stats and results stats in the dashboard?
The quiz stats and results stats can be viewed in the dashboard in the PRO version.
How do I set up quizzes for specific user roles?
You can set up quizzes for specific user roles in the PRO version.
Can users see their results after they submit the quiz?
Yes, if allowed by the admin, users can see their results after they submit the quiz in the PRO version.
Can users comment on quizzes?
Yes, in the PRO version, users can comment on quizzes.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Quiz Maker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 2.0 Released – February 9, 2023
- Code optimization
- Upgraded with latest WordPress version
- Removed Warnings
Version 1.5 Released – June 19, 2020
- Feature: Result will be sent via email after quiz submission.
- Bug Fixed: Fixed spelling issue and responsive.
Version 1.4 Released – March 10, 2020
- Bug Fixed: Compatible with Wp.
Version 1.3 Released – July 22, 2019
- Bug Fixed: User role issue fixed.
Version 1.2 Released – January 05, 2019
- Bug Fixed: Video upload and modify code.
Version 1.1 Released – December 30, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Multiple Answer add against the question issue, it is fixed.
December 24, 2018 1.0
- Just released