- An attractive and user friendly dashboard to manage everything from one window.
- Handle all user activities, requests raised, consent settings, geo-location of requests, pending requests, auto-handling of important requests from one platform.
- Configure a Cookie Notice for your specific region or use one Cookie Notice worldwide.
- Request Forms for forgetting and deleting the data. Users can submit requests to delete and forget their data and once the request has been accepted, an acknowledgment is received by the user.
- Cookie Consent and Conditional Cookie Notice with Custom CSS.
- Banner Templates include: Accept/Dismiss – Category Based Consent
- Integrated with WordPress Privacy features. Export and erase personal data from our dashboard.
- Blocks 3rd party cookies like Google Maps, Facebook, Instagram, AdSense, Recaptcha, Twitter, ActiveCampaign, and more.
- Blocks iFrames, like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion embedded videos and Social iFrames.
- Tested with the popular themes on page builders.
- We closely follow the latest developments in the ePrivacy regulation, the proposed Cookie Law for the European Union, and other legislation world-wide.
- All Legal Documents configured for a specific region =
- Multilanguage support for the cookie notice and legal documents.
- 9 Default languages. English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Greek and Czech. Formal and Informal if available.
Third party api usage
This external api is used to generate the custom script for cookie consent management for a given website.
This api does not collect PII data and complaint to major privacy regulations.
PO Cookie Consent Manager maintains a continuously growing knowledge base about GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA and COPPA.
Is my website GDPR, COPPA, CCPA, DSGVO, AVG, UK-GDPR, PECR, CASL and/or PIPEDA compliant with this plugin?
We cannot guarantee GDPR/COPPA/CCPA/UK-GDPR/PECR/CASL/PIPEDA compliance for your website. A correct configuration of this plugin by a website administrator is always required.
GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent will determine this automatically based on the laws of the region or regions, where most of your visitors come from.
Regarding CCPA, you always have to show which cookies you are using but there’s no obligation in asking consent.
Do I always need a consent checkbox on contact/request forms?
Not always. It mainly depends on the type of information and the reason why your visitor use the contact form.
What is the GDPR?
The GDPR is a regulation within the EU law on privacy and data protection for any citizen within the EU and European Economic Area. It aims primarily on giving control to individuals over their personal data. The GDPR also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.
What is the CCPA?
The CCPA (Californian Privacy Act) is a law set up by the Californian government. The law is adjudged to be one of the toughest and farthest-reaching consumer privacy laws in the US. It is mostly focused on giving insights on what personal data business gather and how to protect and control these personal data.
What is COPPA?
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) is a law designed to protect the online privacy of children under 13. It was set up in the 1990’s and states that website owners have to meet certain requirements regarding visitors with the age under 13.
What are PECR & UK-GDPR?
What are PIPEDA & CASL?
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) require a website operator to obtain consent, either implied or express consent with a dedicated cookie statement.
Contributors & Developers
“Privacy Offload – GDPR/CCPA Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors