A tiny plugin that allows you to search for all pages that use a specific template.
Handy for use cases such as:
- Pushing a template change live, and want to check associated pages for issues
- Have lots of individual templates for split testing and want to see which pages and using what
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/find-pages-by-templatedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You’ll find it under the “Tools” menu as “Find Pages By Template”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Find Pages By Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Adding separate “edit” and “view” links for page results
- Initial release