THE #1 WEB CREATION PLATFORM, POWERING OVER 15M WEBSITES WORLDWIDE.
Elementor is the leading WordPress website builder that empowers you to successfully build professional, pixel-perfect websites. With an intuitive drag and drop interface, you get complete control to build any type of website, without writing a single line of code.
Revolutionize the way you build websites with Elementor AI, a native AI integration built specifically for Elementor, that transforms the way you build websites by enabling you to create complete sections, original text, code, and images instantly.
Unlock all of Elementor’s features and elevate your website’s potential with Elementor Pro.
PIXEL-PERFECT WEBSITE DESIGNS
Gain full control over your website’s design and layout with the Elementor Page Builder, providing you with an intuitive drag and drop interface. Drag elements to the canvas, and position them to achieve your desired page structure, and functionality.
Leverage Flexbox and CSS Grid Containers to create highly sophisticated, professional, lightweight, and responsive layouts. In addition, you can use Elementor’s Nested Elements to elevate your website’s design and unlock even more creative freedom by nesting elements within other elements, such as placing widgets within the content area of Tabs or the Accordion.
ADVANCED DESIGN CAPABILITIES
With Elementor’s robust features and over 40 free widgets, you can create unique websites that stand out. To enhance your website, use its advanced design capabilities, such as uploading SVG files, applying masks, box shadows, gradient backgrounds, headline effect, shape dividers, built-in CSS controls, and many more.
FULL WEBSITE KITS AND TEMPLATE LIBRARY
Save valuable time, jumpstart your website creation process, or find inspiration with our designer-made website kits and templates. Apply a Full Website Kit to get a website in a snap, including the Homepage, Service Page, and more. Use the library to import Single Pages, Blocks, or Popup templates to your website. You can also create and export your own templates and import them to another website to create reusable website blueprints and accelerate your website creation process.
Seamlessly adjust the content and presentation of your website to every device. With Custom Breakpoints, you can make adjustments to your website’s design to create an ideal experience for every breakpoint. Additionally, you can display content based on device type, or set the alignment, spacing, layout, order, and more.
OVER 40+ FREE WIDGETS AND COUNTING
Elementor includes a variety of 40+ free widgets for you to build professional and engaging websites:
- Heading. Add eye-catching headlines.
- Image. Control the size, opacity and other settings of images.
- Text Editor. A WYSIWYG text editor, just like the WordPress editor.
- Video. Add YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion or self-hosted videos to your page.
- Button. Control every aspect of the button design.
- Image Box. A box that includes image, headline and text.
- Testimonials. Customer testimonials that show social proof.
- Icon. Place one or more of 600+ icons available.
- Icon Box. Include an icon, headline, and text with one widget.
- Social Icons. Link to your social pages with the relevant icon like Facebook/X (formerly Twitter).
- Image Gallery. Display your images in an aligned grid.
- Image Carousel. Create a rotating carousel or slider for chosen images.
- Icon List. Use any icon to create a bullet list.
- Counter. Show stats and numbers in an escalating manner.
- Progress Bar. Include an escalating progress bar.
- Nested Tabs. Gain complete design freedom to display content in vertical or horizontal tabs.
- Nested Accordion. Display any type of content in collapsible sections.
- Toggle. Use the Toggle to hide or display content, like FAQ.
- Rating. Display how many stars (or any other icon) other visitors gave your content.
- Alert. Include a colored alert box to draw visitor’s attention.
- HTML. Insert code into the page.
- Shortcode. Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the page.
- Menu Anchor. Link any menu to this anchor.
- Read More. Set the
Read Morecut-off for the excerpt in archive pages.
- Sidebar. Add any sidebar into the page.
- Google Maps. Embed maps into the page.
- SoundCloud. Add audio bits from SoundCloud.
- Divider. Separate content with a designed divider.
- Spacer. Add space between elements.
- Columns. Create inner columns within the column.
- Text Path. Attach your text to a path..
- And counting…
ACCELERATE YOUR WEB CREATION PROCESS
To accelerate your workflow Elementor includes a multitude of workflow enhancing features and collaborative tools that improve your efficiency, including:
- Finder – quickly navigate between different pages and components of your website, or create new website parts quickly.
- Add to Favorites – pin your most frequently used widgets to the top of the widget panel for easy access, that way you don’t need to scroll through hundreds of widgets.
- Copy & Paste Between One Website’s Editor to Another – copy any element or layout from the Editor of one website to another.
- Revision History – restore and compare previous versions of your website with Elementor’s revision history.
FAST LOADING WEBSITES
Your website’s performance impacts your visitor’s experience and search result ranking. Therefore, Elementor continuously invests in improving performance and recently partnered with Google Chrome to identify more ways to optimize performance, without impacting design. Performance improving features include: reduced DOM output, improved media file loading, reduced CSS and JS files, lazy loading, faster font loading, optimize front-end asset loading, and more. To learn more, check out our performance page.
Looking to boost your site’s performance? Meet the Image Optimizer plugin by Elementor: an easy-to-use WordPress plugin that effortlessly reduces image sizes without sacrificing quality. Compatible with popular formats like JPEG, PNG, WebP, and GIF, it ensures a visually stunning, high-speed website. Elevate your performance with Image Optimizer – download now!
EMPLOYING ACCESSIBILITY BEST-PRACTICES
Elementor is built with accessibility in mind and offers tools and enhancements to help you provide a better experience for all users. These include HTML 5 semantic, full keyboard navigation menu, ongoing accessibility improvement of features, widget, and more.
SUPPORTED BY A STRONG COMMUNITY
Join a thriving global community that helps each other achieve their goals. Get answers to your questions, solve problems with other members, share knowledge, and so much more. Join the community discussions, meetups, enjoy hundreds of YouTube videos, articles, and tutorials made by members worldwide.
- Facebook Community – with over 120K members, who are constantly offering support, advice, feedback, and tutorials about new features and how to achieve complex website scenarios.
- Github Community – get information about all the latest releases, request features, or report a bug.
- Dozens of Elementor Addons, Themes, and Kits thousands of themes, addons and kits created specifically for Elementor.
Elementor is open-source, made to be extended. Therefore developers have full access to documentation that includes the Editor’s code components including hooks, integrations and controllers. This includes a developer’s website, Developers Docs, Developers Blog, GitHub, Add-on Developers Newsletter, and more.
TRANSLATED TO 63+ LANGUAGES, INCLUDES RTL SUPPORT
Elementor supports multiple languages and typographies and is RTL compatible, so you get an Editor and Panel that supports over 63 languages out of the box. Elementor is also compatible with WPML, Polylang, TranslatePress, Weglot, and more.
If you would like to contribute, you can add a new language via translate.wordpress.org. We’ve built a short guide explaining how to translate and localize the plugin.
ELEVATE YOUR WEBSITE AND GAIN ACCESS TO ALL ELEMENTOR FEATURES WITH ELEMENTOR PRO
Create unparalleled engaging websites while saving time and resources, and keeping costs manageable with Elementor Pro’s full website builder. Get access to +100 professional widgets, features, and tools to create comprehensive website experiences.
Elementor Pro’s features include:
- Exclusive Pro Kits and Templates – get a jumpstart or get inspired with pre-designed kits and templates.
- Advanced Motion Effects – create unparalleled experiences by making elements on your website move, or keep certain elements in view at all times using sticky effects.
- Industry-leading Theme Builder – customize your theme parts including header, footer, single post, post archive, single product, product archive, 404 page, and more.
- WooCommerce Builder – design and customize every part of your online store to boost conversion.
- Professional Form Builder and Submission Log – collect leads and store submissions to stay connected with your website visitors.
- Popup Builder – display popups to the right visitor at the right time to boost engagement and conversion.
- Dynamic Content – populate your website with content from your WordPress CMS.
- Loop Builder – design your own listing template and leverage alternate templates to promote specific products, posts, or events from within your listing grid.
- Mega Menu widget – create simple or sophisticated menus to facilitate an intuitive navigation experience for your website visitors.
- Marketing automation and CRM integrations – connect your forms to your favorite CRM software to stay connected with visitors.
- Scroll Snap – create engaging experiences and ensure visitors scroll through your website as intended.
- Custom fonts & icons – ensure you follow GDPR requirements and match your website’s fonts and icons to your brand.
- Role manager – provide website collaborators with the appropriate access and editing capabilities.
- Blog post widget – create your own template to display your blog posts.
- Nested Carousel – design captivating carousels using any of Elementor’s widgets in each carousel slide.
- Global widgets – adjust the content, styles and settings of a widget and reuse it globally across your website for consistency.
- Custom CSS – apply custom css to any element, or globally to elevate your website’s design.
- Custom Code – apply custom code anywhere on your website to elevate your website’s experience.
- 90+ Professional widgets
- And many more.
Unlock full creative freedom and build professional websites with Elementor Pro!
SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
Elementor places a paramount focus on security, evident through our acquisition of various industry certifications such as ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, ISO/IEC 27701, and SOC 2 Type II. These certifications not only underscore our commitment to implementing robust security measures, but also highlight our dedication to adhering to recognized industry standards.
To build secure and reliable software, we follow a Secure System Development Lifecycle based on industry best practices. Our development process integrates multiple services that monitor vulnerabilities and configuration mistakes, including those in third-party libraries. Each line of code we release undergoes meticulous manual and automated quality assurance to detect and address any potential issues.
We actively encourage ethical security research through our Bug Bounty program. We collaborate with leading bug bounty services to provide opportunities for researchers to report vulnerabilities in our services. Our bounty programs include a triage team available 24/7/365 to verify every submission.
More information could be found in our Trust Center.
ELEMENTOR RESOURCES AND SUPPORT
- To learn how to get started with Elementor, or view tutorials about new features, go to the Elementor Academy or the Help Center.
- If you have any more questions or need support, visit the support on the Plugin’s forum. Elementor Pro users can also reach out to a dedicated support channel for premium 24/7 support.
- For more information about Elementor and Elementor Pro features, visit Elementor Website Builder.
- WordPress 6.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 8.1 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can drag and drop widgets from the left panel onto the content area, as well as add new sections and columns that make up the page structure.
For documentation and tutorials visit our Knowledge Base.
How do I install Elementor?
To install the free version of Elementor, follow the steps below:
From your WordPress dashboard -> Go to Plugins -> Click on ‘Add new’-> In the Search field, enter Elementor and choose Elementor website builder.
Press install -> After installation, click Activate.
Does Elementor work with all the themes?
Elementor works all the themes that respect the coding standards of WordPress set by its Codex. It is recommended to use Elementor’s Hello Theme, a lightweight blank canvas, to enjoy full flexibility when using Elementor, and optimize your experience.
Is Elementor compatible with Gutenberg?
Elementor and Gutenberg work seamlessly together. As a user, you can easily decide which editor to use at every point while editing your site.
Can I create an online store?
Yes, with the Elementor Pro WooCommerce Builder you can customize every page of your store to create an amazing customer experience that drives sales.
Does it work with other WordPress plugins?
It works with almost all the plugins. If you experience an incompatibility issue, please report it to us and to the plugin that conflicts with Elementor.
Do I need to know how to code?
No! Elementor provides you with all the widgets and features that you need to build a proffesional website without using code.
Do i need to know how to design?
No, you can choose between professionaly designed kits and templates that fit toevery industry and have all you need to create your own profesional website.
Will elementor slow down my website?
As Elementor prioritizes speed and performance, you enjoy better and faster performance with each new version of Elementor. When testing the same page layout on older versions you can see a significant performance improvement, from a score of 82 in Google PageSpeed Insight in version 3.1, to a score of 95 i in version 3.5.
Is my site secure with Elementor?
The security of your website is extremely important to us and we take proactive measures to assure that your websites are secure. Elementor is ISO 27001 certified, and has a dedicated team of security professionals that implements industry best-practices for maximum security and compliance, 24/7.
There is also a managed security Bug Bounty program, utilizing the community power by enabling 24/7/365 crowdsourced vulnerability detection.
Can I buy templates separately?
Of course, you can use any template that supports Elementor.
Is Elementor compatible with Post and Custom Post Types?
Of course! You can set which post types will enable Elementor in the settings page.
What is the difference between Elementor’s free Plugin and Elementor Pro
Elementor’s Free version allows you to explore our revolutionary drag & drop live editor, basic widgets and templates. Elementor Pro (Essential, Advanced, Expert, Studio, and Agency) empowers you with more professional tools that speed up your workflow, give you access to human-powered support, help you build more advanced content, and convert visitors. See full comparison here.
How can I become a Contributor
If you want to contribute, go to our Elementor GitHub Repository and see where you can help.
You can also add a new language via translate.wordpress.org. We’ve built a short guide explaining how to translate and localize the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Elementor Website Builder – More than Just a Page Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Elementor Website Builder – More than Just a Page Builder” has been translated into 63 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
3.19.2 – 2024-02-07
- Fix: Integration script not functioning as expected in Build with AI feature
3.19.1 – 2024-02-05
- Tweak: Improved text-based AI capabilities within the widget type
- Security Fix: Addressed security weaknesses in template library mechanism
- Fix: Improved code security enforcement in Media control
- Fix: SVG Icons break the title layout when using Firefox and Safari browsers in Accordion widget (#24925)
- Fix: Missing hover state to dropdown in AI Containers modal
3.19.0 – 2024-01-29
- New: Generate Container Variations with AI directly from Elementor’s Blocks Template Library
- New: Introducing the ‘What’s New’ screen – Insights on the latest features, enhancements, and updates
- Tweak: Added responsive controls to Gradient in Background and Background Overlay (#10247, #6783, #10449, #15377, #17000)
- Tweak: Added caption space option in Basic Gallery and Image Carousel widgets (props @rodolphebertozzo, #12533, #21128)
- Tweak: Added responsive control to Size Resolution in Testimonial widget (props @rodolphebertozzo)
- Tweak: Restricted JSON file upload privileges to admin users only for enhanced security and control
- Tweak: Introduced the ability for admin users to grant JSON file upload permissions to non-admin users in Role Manager
- Tweak: Raised the minimum required PHP version from 7.3 to 7.4
- Tweak: Incorporated workflow hints within the media control to improve accessibility
- Tweak: Incorporated workflow hints within the gallery control to improve accessibility
- Tweak: Implemented CSS logical properties in Divider widget
- Tweak: Removed
Sizecontrol for new usage in Heading Widget
- Tweak: Removed
Sizecontrol for new usage in Button Widget
- Tweak: Removed
Progress Typecontrol for new usage in Progress Bar widget
- Tweak: Added responsive control to Vertical Align in Icon Box widget
- Tweak: Added responsive control to Image Position in Image Box widget
- Tweak: Added All Statuses filter in Element Manager
- Tweak: Added additional size units and custom units in all elements
- Tweak: Limit pagination for five attempts in Build with AI modal
- Tweak: Replaced select control with choose control for Image Position in Testimonial widget
- Tweak: Shifted alignment controls from the Content tab to the Style tab in Heading, Icon, and Image widgets
- Tweak: Promoted Optimized Gutenberg Loading feature to Stable status
- Tweak: Promoted Optimize Image Loading feature to Stable status
- Tweak: Promoted Build with AI feature to Beta status and activated for all users
- Tweak: Optimized DOM Output feature merged to version
- Tweak: Added new Notice control for Editor panels
- Tweak: Added new Alert control for Editor panels
- Fix: Deprecation notices in console log in History panel (#19456, #22159)
- Fix: Dark Mode affects the link options modal in Text Editor widget (#23477)
- Fix: Enhanced code quality checks within the template export process
- Fix: Added better output escaping to Image Size control attributes
- Fix: Added better output escaping to URL controls
- Fix: Justify items not working when grid is set to full width in Grid Container
- Fix: Asymmetric icons are not displayed correctly in Accordion widget
- Fix: Share copy options were not functioning properly with VideoPress integration in Video widget