This BuddyPress / BuddyBoss plugin allows site administrators to assign template options to individual BuddyPress Emails. It requires BuddyPress 2.5.1 or higher.
- provides a screen for creating template options
- provides a meta-box for assigning template options to each BuddyPress Email
- filters each BuddyPress email so that it uses the assigned template
It does NOT include:
- an interface for creating templates
For more info on BuddyPress Emails, visit: https://codex.buddypress.org/emails/
For more info on this plugin, visit: https://www.philopress.com/products/bp-email-assign-templates/
For more BuddyPress plugins, visit: https://www.philopress.com/
Unzip and then upload the ‘bp-email-assign-templates’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to Emails > Templates. In BuddyBoss – Dashboard > BuddyBoss > Email Templates
See the HELP tab for more info
Contributors & Developers
“BP Email Assign Templates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BP Email Assign Templates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- update support for BuddyBoss
- removes write_log calls
- tested with WP 5.4
- fixes bug re Template listings, now uses the proper wildcard
- add check re WP_Post object. See note in loader.php > function pp_etemplates_template
- Initial release.