Background Slideshow uses jQuery to slide through unlimited full-size background images. Images are being connected with both, posts or pages. You can even decide if you want to let your visitors click on a background image to change to its post/page. Background Slideshow offers some nice features for example:
- jQuery Powered lightweight slideshow
- Nice flewing full-size background images
- Link to post/pages
- Full post-thumbnail support
- Add unlimited images
- Use on your whole blog or only on specific pages/posts
- Choose timeout/animation speed
- Upload Background Slideshow to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the Plugin.
- Go to Settings/Background Slideshow and customize the Slideshow to your needs.
- Use placeholder [background] or choose “use on whole blog” within the Settings Page.
- Edit/add a post or page and choose “Feature in Background Slideshow”.
- Add a featured image (Should be a full-size image).
- Finished – See the results!
- Where can I insert the Background Slideshow?
Insert it anywhere on every post/page you want with the placeholder [background] or choose “use on whole blog” within the Settings Page.
- What is perfect Resolution for the Images?
Your resolution should be at least 1024 px width. The bigger the better to fit all desktop resolutions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Background Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Background Slideshow” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- CSS fixes
- Background Slideshow available for download.