Acme WPML Language Switch is a simple language switch appended to your menu.
If you have only two active languages you have the chance to replace the default WPML switch functionality (that lists the active translations, including current) into this simple menu item.
Once installed the plugin will create a new Menu ACME and a ‘Language Switch’ submenu on you WordPress darshboard.
The plugin will automatically check you current WPML version (3.2 as minimun requirements) and active languages.
From plugin settings you can customize the label and select the menu you want the switch will display. You can even choose its position inside menus (as first menu item rather than last).
If you only run two languages in your website and you are looking for a quick smart customized language switch, we strongly recommend you Acme WPML Language Switch.
ACME Media Kits is the home for this plugin.
- WPML >= 3.2;
- 2 active languages (hidden languages are ignored);
From your WordPress dashboard
- Open Plugins Menu -> Add New;
- Search for “Acme WPML Language Switch” inside the WordPress repository;
- Activate it from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
- Download the zip archive;
- Upload zip through Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugins;
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
- Open ACME Menu -> Language Switch;
- Add to one of your menu and select display label and Menu position;
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ACME WPML Language Switch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed Link to Settings in WP Plugins menu
- WP Error on translations that caused fatal error on the page is now fixed
- Added the ACME Menu container
- Fixed Bug on multiple menus
- Extended Language support
- First Release